Wuhan Wheeze

Fell foul of this after staying Covid clear for the last two years.

For something thats meant to be mild our household got a right nasty dose of it.

Hearing similar from a lot of people. This seems to be ripping through the population.

For something thats meant to be mild our household got a right nasty dose of it.

Hearing similar from a lot of people. This seems to be ripping through the population.
I’m hearing of a lot of people getting it over the last few weeks. All of the people I’ve heard would be in the same boat, i.e. didn’t test positive until now. They were usually in the “I must have had it and didn’t know it” gang. I was surrounded by so much Covid from November to February that it’ll probably see me through to the next pandemic 😂

Hopefully you'll all be fine in a few days, I get the impression that Omicron has grown a pair of balls in recent times and can now make people more sick than earlier on when it was being compared to a mild cold.

I'm glad it passed through our house in April tbh.

Hopefully you'll all be fine in a few days, I get the impression that Omicron has grown a pair of balls in recent times and can now make people more sick than earlier on when it was being compared to a mild cold.

I'm glad it passed through our house in April tbh.

Yeah, all negative tests now and feeling a bit more back to normal.

Have a persistent cough and was running a very high temperature for a few days.

I'd wonder how the health service is going to cope coming into the winter. Ive heard of two cases where someone has been reinfected within 6 weeks.

Will be a lot more careful now going forward.

Balls.

When I had it it was fairly mild except for the first two days, they were rotten. Comparing stories with others, lots had similar experiences of Omicron. Hopefully ye'll be over the worst of it soon.

Balls.

When I had it it was fairly mild except for the first two days, they were rotten. Comparing stories with others, lots had similar experiences of Omicron. Hopefully ye'll be over the worst of it soon.
Yeah, older people such as yourself seem to be getting milder infection but younger and more virile folks are getting worse doses of it.

Last edited:
Had it start of January, nothing more than 1 bad night's sleep, tired for a few days and my back pain was a lot worse for 2 days.

After getting it again now, same thing except this time it came with a nasty sore throat and a slight cough.

Was convinced I had it yesterday. Chills then sweating, runny nose, sore scratchy throat, a cough and throwing up anything I ate or drank. Did a covid pcr test and it came back negative.
There must be some other bug doing the rounds too... once its not that monkey pox... all I need.

Had it start of January, nothing more than 1 bad night's sleep, tired for a few days and my back pain was a lot worse for 2 days.

After getting it again now, same thing except this time it came with a nasty sore throat and a slight cough.

Theres a lot more varients around now.

Had the sore throat, cough, high temperature, sweats, joint pain and exhaustion. Couldnt keep down food.

Slept 6 hours or more during the day for about 3 days.

Took about 8 days to return a negative antigen test. Would have not taken it too seriously as they were all saying its just a mild cold but I was the sickest I've been in years with it.

Can see mask wearing being reintroduced tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼