Wuhan Wheeze

Also I don't trust those antigens, same thing as last time, day 1 had symptoms in the evening and bad night's sleep, tested on day 2 and negative, tested day 3 and positive. Both times took nearly 2 days of symptoms for it show up as positive!!

Fell foul of this after staying Covid clear for the last two years.

For something thats meant to be mild our household got a right nasty dose of it.

Hearing similar from a lot of people. This seems to be ripping through the population.
Same exact thing happening right now in my house, first time for us all - started with the little one bringing it home from school. I feel like absolute shit at the moment, have this weird all over pins and needles going on. If I'm not positive tomorrow morning I'll be amazed, no idea how this morning was clear

Same exact thing happening right now in my house, first time for us all - started with the little one bringing it home from school. I feel like absolute shit at the moment, have this weird all over pins and needles going on. If I'm not positive tomorrow morning I'll be amazed, no idea how this morning was clear
Yep, double lines this morning. Was out for a run on Thursday and had to stop for a while, knew something was up then!

Dose.

7 days isolation from first symptoms and another 3 days then avoiding crowded indoor settings as per HSE advice.

Do 3 antigen tests over the 7 days.

Sleep is the best thing for it. Soluble Panadol is excellent at taking temperature down too.

Don't envy you m8, dunno what varient we got but twas effing horrible. Only feeling normal the last two days, still coughing and phlegmy too.

Dose.

7 days isolation from first symptoms and another 3 days then avoiding crowded indoor settings as per HSE advice.

Do 3 antigen tests over the 7 days.

Sleep is the best thing for it. Soluble Panadol is excellent at taking temperature down too.

Don't envy you m8, dunno what varient we got but twas effing horrible. Only feeling normal the last two days, still coughing and phlegmy too.
Cheers Dan

I’m not too bad but the fucking shivers are nasty, I’m freezing with these all over pins and needles, fairly uncomfortable

Every cloud though.. I had tickets for the football coming up now which would have consisted of the youngfella and half of Dublin gloating as they smash us!

Cheers Dan

I’m not too bad but the fucking shivers are nasty, I’m freezing with these all over pins and needles, fairly uncomfortable

Every cloud though.. I had tickets for the football coming up now which would have consisted of the youngfella and half of Dublin gloating as they smash us!

Yeah just settling down to watch it.
Looks like the other 40k people got Covid too ;).

Don't think Ive ever been less expectant watching Cork play Dublin in Croke park.

If we can stay withing 5 or 7 points it will be a good evenings work

I'm in isolation too.. 1st Covid infection for me..
Woke up Wed am sore all over, esp my back and elevated temp.. did 2 diff antigen tests - diff brands - both negative..
Went for a PCR as I had been with someone vulnerable on Tue... that was positive.. by Thurs around 3pm I turned a corner.. felt much better.. got 2 loads of washing done and dried on the line..
1st positive antigen test on Fri..
Nurofen was my drug of choice... and lots of 7up..
Looking back now, symptoms started Tue with a stiff back - had been driving a lot - that sometimes aggravates an old injury.. was stopping along the motorway to do a few downward dogs..
So yeah, seems that it picks up on your existing weaknesses.. for me anyway.. ie my back..
I didn't have any of the classic symptoms.. cough, etc..
Sleep was disturbed too I guess.. but no unusual tiredness other than on Wed..
Vulnerable loved one negative on PCR so thats the main thing..

Hope those of you with it feel better asap and that none of us end up with Long Covid!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼