Wuhan Wheeze

The advice is to stay at home.
I think like everything else with Covid you need to exercise judgement. I don’t go to pubs despite it being fine, I would avoid large indoor meets even though they are fine. Last week when my little one had it and I had no symptoms plus testing negative I cancelled every meeting just in case. But I fail to the the risk to others of me going to the park for a while - the park is enormous, people are spread out, and I made sure not to be anywhere close to anyone. I can’t see what I have done wrong there?

I think like everything else with Covid you need to exercise judgement. I don’t go to pubs despite it being fine, I would avoid large indoor meets even though they are fine. Last week when my little one had it and I had no symptoms plus testing negative I cancelled every meeting just in case. But I fail to the the risk to others of me going to the park for a while - the park is enormous, people are spread out, and I made sure not to be anywhere close to anyone. I can’t see what I have done wrong there?
I went for walks most days when I had it, I didn't go near anyone, there are some excellent beaches in East Cork which I explored.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..
More events ▼