Wuhan Wheeze

Ah look at this, well fuck me.
How the words have changed, once upon a time if you died because you fell off a building and you happened to be Covid positive then your death went down as Covid, besides the fact that you hit concrete at over 60 miles an hour.

Now we have this :

The HSE have told me that as of Tuesday this week (906 Covid-19 patients in hospital), just over half (458, 50.6%) were in hospital for another reason and incidentally tested positive for #Covid19.

" Another reason and incidentally tested positive " oh FFS, what a fucking joke

How the words have changed, once upon a time if you died because you fell off a building and you happened to be Covid positive then your death went down as Covid, besides the fact that you hit concrete at over 60 miles an hour.
Have you ever seen a death cert?
Do you know the difference between dying from something and dying with something?

Now we have this :

The HSE have told me that as of Tuesday this week (906 Covid-19 patients in hospital), just over half (458, 50.6%) were in hospital for another reason and incidentally tested positive for #Covid19.

" Another reason and incidentally tested positive " oh FFS, what a fucking joke
Does it seem strange to you that a hospital might test sick people for a highly contagious disease?

This is IOTY material, so it is.

I know loads of people who have tested positive over the past week or so, including one person who only had it 3 weeks ago.

could it have still been picking up from earlier? my daughter got it twice and a nurse suggested the PCR was so sensitive it could have been picking up traces of the earlier infection.

Does it seem strange to you that a hospital might test sick people for a highly contagious disease?

This is IOTY material, so it is.
There really is some fucking idiots posting here.

Some time ago during one of those Dail enquiries, a TD asked a HSE official that if someone fell from a building and died and was subsequently tested and found positive for Covid, would that death be recorded as a Covid death.?

To which the answer was yes.

Now we have HSE suddenly saying that there are other things wrong with patients as well, while this was all parked in the height of the pandemic.

Anyway seems you are the fucking IOTY if you cannot see my point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼