Woman murdered in Tullamore..

The average man can not act like an asshole towards women and they can stop others from acting like assholes to women. In the example I posted last night about my experience on Barrack street, the assholes friend was a perfect example of what men can do. He stopped his friend from being a danger to me and he gave him the message that that behaviour was not ok.

As for the strong rumours, the same strong rumours were demanding that all Romanians be deported the other day...

No right minded person would suggest that in fairness.

It would only have been Romanian men surely. 🙄

On the first part, I dont think you can treat 1 and 2 as entirely separate issues.

On the second part, All men are not being held accountable for murdering women, they are being held accountable to not add to the sense of fear that women feel by their behaviour and they are being held accountable to call out that behaviour in other men when they see it.
You are still saying "All men". I dont abuse or make women feel fearful. Im totally respectful to all women. I was raised that way. Why the fck should i be accountable for some ape harrassing a woman im a pub? Please explain? I've been Psycologically abused by a woman in the past. Thats your fault. What are you going to do about it?

On the first part, I dont think you can treat 1 and 2 as entirely separate issues.

On the second part, All men are not being held accountable for murdering women, they are being held accountable to not add to the sense of fear that women feel by their behaviour and they are being held accountable to call out that behaviour in other men when they see it.

Respectfully i disagree ,

People online are saying all men need to do better ?
People are replying how can it be all men when all men don’t murder people.

In my opinion, people are conflating two separate (albeit similar and related) problems and trying to apply the same logic or solution to both when they are different.

All men don’t murder people.
All men can do better to make women feel safer in society.

The solution to point 1 that i made , is not the same solution for point 2 that i made.

Last edited:
You are still saying "All men". I dont abuse or make women feel fearful. Im totally respectful to all women. I was raised that way. Why the fck should i be accountable for some ape harrassing a woman im a pub? Please explain? I've been Psycologically abused by a woman in the past. Thats your fault. What are you going to do about it?
Have you ever been around a person that has exhibited sexist, anti-social, threatening or intimidating behaviour/ attitudes towards women ?

, they are being held accountable to not add to the sense of fear that women feel by their behaviour

Drivel.

We are all responsible for our own behavior and no one else.

If you, a friend or family member have encountered some lout, his behavior is his responsibility, no one elses.

they are being held accountable to call out that behaviour in other men when they see it.

Has your other half had the need to call out many people recently?

You seem to think that every man here is witness to odious behavior from other men. That's simply not the case. We're not 'held accountable' to 'call out' something that isn't happening.

Drivel.

We are all responsible for our own behavior and no one else.

If you, a friend or family member have encountered some lout, his behavior is his responsibility, no one elses.

Has your other half had the need to call out many people recently?

You seem to think that every man here is witness to odious behavior from other men. That's simply not the case. We're not 'held accountable' to 'call out' something that isn't happening.
Whats not happening exactly ?

Men murdering women or men not doing their bit to make society safer ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Pat Carey

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼