Woke School Alert...

ChubbyFluidLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

:lol!:
Feck off😏. It's a typo.
Methinks it's you on the sauce tbh.

You posted your vid and then thought oh fuck my brain is mushed.I'm half cut and can't debate an articulate poster... Deflect , deflect , deflect.😂

Feck off😏. It's a typo.
Methinks it's you on the sauce tbh.

You posted your vid and then thought oh fuck my brain is mushed.I'm half cut and can't debate an articulate poster... Deflect , deflect , deflect.😂
You? Oh dear :lol!::lol!::lol!:
Let's try again, now read below slowly,
it's just a video about a weird and dangerous school curriculum.
If you think there is something there to debate, work away but you will be doing it with the voices in your own head, enjoy.

You? Oh dear :lol!::lol!::lol!:
Let's try again, now read below slowly,

If you think there is something there to debate, work away but you will be doing it with the voices in your own head, enjoy.
Ok look...you posted your video and you just weren't expecting a reply that required you to engage any sagacious thought. You then deflected into some manner of ' I plead the 5th' Proc style. In a nutshell.

It's now late, I have a busy day at work tomorrow.

Oiche Mhaith

Ok look...you posted your video and you just weren't expecting a reply that required you to engage any sagacious thought. You then deflected into some manner of ' I plead the 5th' Proc style. In a nutshell.
The hissy fit is continuing. :lol!:
Let's try again for the second time, read below again.
It's just a video about a weird and dangerous school curriculum.
Now as I said, if you think there is something to debate, work away. There is no need for engagement from me unless of course you are spoiling for some ridiculous debate that you have made up in your head.

Try

trying to have a debate ? Isn’t this what the forum is for.
Debate your fantasy that all over the US (and soon in Ireland) big hairy perverts are going to start announcing that they identify as females and start using the ladies room while helpless women stare on? 😂

No thanks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼