Woke School Alert...

Aaah ffs.....what a crock of crap! You post a video without comment and then you backtrack when someone replies with a question. Simply because you did actually post something without definition as to your reason for posting the video in the first place. Do you like acting like an eejit?
How did I backtrack when I never commented, it's just a video about a weird and dangerous school curriculum. Put down the vino doll, you are appearing quite hysterical.
:lol!: :lol!:

How did I backtrack when I never commented, it's just a video about a weird and dangerous school curriculum. Put down the vino doll, you are appearing quite hysterical.
:lol!: :lol!:
Fyi I'm just finished work and have work again in the morning. No Vino.
However your response to my question in re to your video was laughable.
But fine if you want to stand behind your ' it's a video without comment ' stance. Makes no difference to me sweet chops.

But news flash for ya...it's a discussion forum.

Carry on😳

That would explain the the disconnection😏.
ChubbyFluidLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

:lol!:

Could have fooled me with your hissy fit. Where is the comment I backtracked from,

That it is, doll. Discuss away, no one is stopping you.
What hissy fit? Really?
And I didn't say you backtracked from a comment ( stop trying to be clever, you haven't a hope) You backtracked from a question I asked you, in reference to a video you posted.

But hey it's perfectly fine. If it was just the video you posted and you weren't in the way of engendering discussion about it , well so be it.

Perhaps in future you could just post your video and add the disclaimer ...' not open to discussion by Proc members'

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼