Woke School Alert...

Don't you think that pandering to it can actually increase the confusion in the end.
There is a growing cohort of children calling themselves transgender etc who are nothing of the sort but instead are probably socially awkward, possibly autistic etc and are latching onto this as an explanation. It's a pretty dangerous path for kids imo.

Yeah I think pandering is very dangerous but the path Enoch has taken this on is far more dangerous and detrimental imo.

If one of my kids started displaying an interest in transgenderism when they are in their teens I would let them explore it while also making sure they are aware of the scientific facts of the situation and also that under no circumstances will there been anything more serious than exploring it done until they are 18yo at which point they can make their own choices regarding taking it further. If it is a phase and it passes well and good, if not, whatever choices they make after they turn 18, whether I agree with them or not, they will always have my support.

The support people need to navigate their formative and teen years starts at home, and while I agree that social awkwardness, anxiety and even more serious conditions could manifest itself in different and less than obvious ways, showing disdain and indifference for their choices is far more likely to cause lasting damage than support and understanding.

The same should be true for how teachers treat their students.

Anyone pretending that this whole situation escalating to the stage it has is anything other than that of Enoch's own making is just trying to satisfy their own agenda.

While I have very serious concerns about the idea of legitimising transgenderism amongst those who are so young, vulnerable, insecure and impressionable those concerns don't supersede that of the wellbeing of same.
Likewise Enoch has his beliefs and as strong as they are they don't supersede that of his duty of care as a teacher to that of a student.

Most rational people realise that you can show consideration and care to a person without it undermining your beliefs or concerns. As I said here before, I am an atheist and a very strong one at that, yet I have no problem referring to a priest as Father, doing so doesn't bring my beliefs into question, I am secure enough in my beliefs to realise that.

I don't believe Enoch posses insecurities regarding his beliefs however, I believe his intentions are far more selfish and sinister.
He has purposefully put huge attention and stress on a young person who is simply trying to find their way in life all for his own pathetic quest to be seen to win and for his own appetite for attention.

He is a disgrace to the very idea of what a teacher should represent and he should never be employed as one again.
The sooner this horrible human being and his family get out of the news and out of the public eye the better.

Yeah, yeah, he's awful.

Shame.....shame....etc. Give me a break

This basically became a Twitter pile on with people delighted with the guy in prison and beside themselves with glee that he got the sack.

Totally pathetic carry on.

He decided he wasn't going to let his employer dictate how he should address someone, 'they/them' etc. and why he should he? Good for him.

Id describe any employer who thinks they can impose this gender identity garbage with no legal right to do so, as dangerously misguided.

The people who are cheering on the destruction of Burke's teaching career might think twice on his stance if their ten year old comes looking for puberty blockers or their 14 year old daughter wants to have a double mastectomy.

Make no mistake, that's the path we're setting our children on in entertaining this bollocks.

Last edited:
Thats your business if you have no problem with a grown man in a female changing room with his lad out in front of young girls.

I on the other hand think it creepy and perverted and I would have a major problem with it. I’d wager that the vast majority of other parents would think likewise.
Do men usually wave their genitalia in your face in changing rooms?

Cos I've never had that experience. Most people just want to get dressed quickly and get on with their day.

Also, you think someone getting changed is " creepy and perverted"? Jaysis thats alot of baggage! A trip to the beach must be a nightmare for you...

Yeah, yeah, he's awful.

Shame.....shame....etc. Give me a break

This basically became a Twitter pile on with people delighted with the guy in prison and beside themselves with glee that he got the sack.

Totally pathetic carry on.

He decided he wasn't going to let his employer dictate how he should address someone, 'they/them' etc. and why he should he? Good for him.

Id describe any employer who thinks they can impose this gender identity garbage with no legal right to do so, as dangerously misguided.

The people who are cheering on the destruction of Burke's teaching career might think twice on his stance if their ten year old comes looking for puberty blockers or their 14 year old daughter wants to have a double mastectomy.

Make no mistake, that's the path we're setting our children on in entertaining this bollocks.

Whh do you keep stating that the principal had no legal basis for their action when there is no legal precedent stating that?

Ard you being willfully misleading or do you genuinely not understand this point?

Do men usually wave their genitalia in your face in changing rooms?
Cos I've never had that experience. Most people just want to get dressed quickly and get on with their day.
Also, you think someone getting changed is " creepy and perverted"? Jaysis thats alot of baggage! A trip to the beach must be a nightmare for you...
I wouldn't dream of being naked in front of my two young girls, nevermind them being around other naked men!
There is absolutely no scenario where their mother or I would be comfortable with that.
Segregated changing rooms ensure a comfortable environment for us and other parents like us (of which there are many). If that upsets a handful of biological men, I honestly couldn't care less.

I wouldn't dream of being naked in front of my two young girls, nevermind them being around other naked men!
There is absolutely no scenario where their mother or I would be comfortable with that.
Segregated changing rooms ensure a comfortable environment for us and other parents like us (of which there are many). If that upsets a handful of biological men, I honestly couldn't care less.
You think there is something wrong with being naked around your own children?

There are plenty of changing room options that allow for trans people to have dignity and also allow you to protect your children from ever seeing a naked human if you so wish. It doesn't have to be one or the other...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼