Woke School Alert...

My
I know you feel deeply that this is your chance to say something meaningful, something real.

Alas today is not that time my friend.
You don’t give a shit about the child. One life is worth more than the other to you. If your name is John and I insist on calling you Mary the responsibility for any consequences that follow are mine not yours. Why you can’t seem to understand that is beyond me.

SoundMan 101

'All suicides are a tragedy'.

You're an idiot love.
Once again, you can't bring yourself to show compassion to the student here. All of the insults you are throwing can't disguise that.
My

You don’t give a shit about the child. One life is worth more than the other to you. If your name is John and I insist on calling you Mary the responsibility for any consequences that follow are mine not yours. Why you can’t seem to understand that is beyond me.
Yup. Only Mr Burke's rights matter according to Dan.

Once again, you can't bring yourself to show compassion to the student here. All of the insults you are throwing can't disguise that.

The only thing that matters to you is your childish need to have the last word and declare yourself right.

Its beyond tedious.

He's been sacked. After a perfunctory show trial masquerading as due process.

A non believer purged.

At least Enoch can use his time off to learn how to drive…
Another positive to come out of this whole sad and sorry affair is that the craven John Rogers has made such a miraculous and speedy recovery. I believe it was touch and go for a while.

Given the nature of the case involved, it is quite ironic that all that is needed now is that he grows a pair.

Pity Enoch behaved so aggressively, as the point he was making about compelled speech is Important.
His dismissal is akin to the dismissal of the teacher who was dismissed by the nuns for breach of the school's ethos for having a baby with a married man

Pity Enoch behaved so aggressively, as the point he was making about compelled speech is Important.
His dismissal is akin to the dismissal of the teacher who was dismissed by the nuns for breach of the school's ethos for having a baby with a married man

Pure hearsay. There's a lot more to this than has been reported I'd wager

They were looking for any excuse to get rid of him.

I can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting to take a position at that school given their Jackbooted handling this.

Pure hearsay. There's a lot more to this than has been reported I'd wager

They were looking for any excuse to get rid of him.

I can't imagine anyone in their right mind wanting to take a position at that school given their Jackbooted handling this.

Are you suggesting a 'ring' cover up?

It's not exclusive to a few places. I have first hand knowledge of that.

Lots more. Dig dig dig.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼