Woke School Alert...

again I’d be worried for the child of a parent that doesn’t have a problem with a grown man going to a women’s dressing room and togging off in front of young girls
You seem to think that anyone using a changing room must put on an exhibitionist show.

As I said previously, my daughter goes to the male changing room every week with her dad. As do lots of little girls. My son would go into the female changing room with me if I bring them swimming, where loads of adult women tog off in front of him. As do lots of little boys

Are you worried for all of those children?

You seem to think that anyone using a changing room must put on an exhibitionist show.

As I said previously, my daughter goes to the male changing room every week with her dad. As do lots of little girls. My son would go into the female changing room with me if I bring them swimming, where loads of adult women tog off in front of him. As do lots of little boys

you seem to be incapable of getting this but again I’ll say it again, I would be worried for a child whose parent doesn’t have a problem with a GROWN MAN going to a WOMANS DRESSING ROOM and togging off in front of young girls

you seem to be incapable of getting this but again I’ll say it again, I would be worried for a child whose parent doesn’t have a problem with a GROWN MAN going to a WOMANS DRESSING ROOM and togging off in front of young girls
So if my daughter sees a grown man in the men's changing room that's grand, but if she sees a grown man in the women's changing room that's a cause for concern?

In a time of great employment opportunities and given that he is a young (if exceedingly awkward acting) person, why the heck not?
It’s clear that this fella would only be happy teaching under the taliban curriculum so he might try his (considerably long) hands at anything else … eg solar panel installation, Tesco delivery, the list goes on.
Tesco delivery after doing possibly two degrees? One guy delivering to me one day had one degree but two?

So if my daughter sees a grown man in the men's changing room that's grand, but if she sees a grown man in the women's changing room that's a cause for concern?
Would never have brought either of my daughters into a room where there was a lot of adult male genetalia on show. Have never seen a young girl in a male changing room so must be a recent phenomenon.

Transphobe.

You sicken me.

Would never have brought either of my daughters into a room where there was a lot of adult male genetalia on show. Have never seen a young girl in a male changing room so must be a recent phenomenon.
How do you think fathers bring their daughters swimming?

How do you think fathers bring their daughters swimming?
I've brought my daughters swimming when they were young. They went into the women's and I'd wait outside and they'd come out to me if they needed anything. Not against it per se but find with the dressing rooms that proximity could be an issue. Would be much more comfortable with something like a nudist beach where proximity doesn't come into it.

I've brought my daughters swimming when they were young. They went into the women's and I'd wait outside and they'd come out to me if they needed anything. Not against it per se but find with the dressing rooms that proximity could be an issue. Would be much more comfortable with something like a nudist beach where proximity doesn't come into it.
They might manage that as older kids, but not as 2 or 3 year olds. Or at least mine wouldn't!

There seems to be an assumption by some here (not you) that trans people only want to use female changing rooms so that they can flaunt their genitalia at women and children. It seems an extension of the "you can't trust trans people around children" or " you can't trust gay people around children" trope.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼