Who would you prefer at right back?

Your team, who would you choose?

• Total voters
depends on your system. johnson's better going forward, wes is better at the back

next inane question?

Inane like "depends on the system"??

Or so inane you can't answer it?

Stevie, if you truly believe in Wes' capabilities ou should be interested in the outcome of this. i'm genuinely interested in who people pick because if Brown comes out on top I'll be shocked but even worse........I'll be wrong. On the INTERNET.

im a utd fan but would pick johnson at the moment. wes is injury prone and will always make the odd blunder and not just a simple blunder but bramblesque! he improved a lot the laste 3 seasons but spent one of those on the sidelines.

Yo, lemme tell you dudes something, I like Johnson's versatility, dude! But the Hulkster likes his defenders to be defenders, ergo would pick Brown, dudes! Watcha gonna do, bruthers, when Hollywood Hogan and Wes Brown run wild( up the right flank)...on..you!

(Rips shirt)

(grunts)

(declares interest in Danny Mills)

Yo, lemme tell you dudes something, I like Johnson's versatility, dude! But the Hulkster likes his defenders to be defenders, ergo would pick Brown, dudes! Watcha gonna do, bruthers, when Hollywood Hogan and Wes Brown run wild( up the right flank)...on..you!

(Rips shirt)

(grunts)

(declares interest in Danny Mills)

:lol!:

i do enjoy HH's posts.....

and throw up a poll MON

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼