Who TF is Stephen Saleh?

That Viva Cork gig in the Pairc was actually unreal

The one dissapointment for me was that no-one else turned up

Had a good laugh with Bono and the lads though and we went for a few pints in the Idle Hour afterwards

I told them not to be too upset, sure they had played to small crowds in the Arc back in the day too

Full credit to the lads, they took it on the chin, ordered a few packets of dry roasted and another round, and off we chatted deep into the night

Ye missed a great gig....

Stephen Saleh

Stephen Saleh is a fine upstanding fellow. I met him a few years ago and he impressed me with his honesty, his decency and his flair of business. My only regret is that I do not live in his constituency. I hope he makes Taoiseach some day. He is what this country needs i.e. a person with clear vision, strong morals, an umblemished past and his finger on the pulse.

Stephen Saleh is a fine upstanding fellow. I met him a few years ago and he impressed me with his honesty, his decency and his flair of business. My only regret is that I do not live in his constituency. I hope he makes Taoiseach some day. He is what this country needs i.e. a person with clear vision, strong morals, an umblemished past and his finger on the pulse.

Hi, Stephen.

No seriously

No seriously, Stephen is a great fellow. He'll make this country great again. If only there were more like him, we would all be better off.

LMFAO

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
North Cregg
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

4th Oct 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Bridgerton Symphonic

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼