Who TF is Stephen Saleh?

The only time I heard of someone by the name of Saleh was in a murder trial in Cork about 6 years ago. Either found not guilty or case was dismissed, can't remember which. In fairness, I can't remember first name of guy involved, might have nothing to do with this candidate.

It's the brother.

The father is Joseph "Super MArio" Saleh.

He doesn’t seem to have a manifesto. I clicked on an impressive list of policy headings on his site only to find that each one is listed as “…will be published this week, watch this space.” Instead he has spent a lot of time talking about himself in another section of the website with things like:

Question:
Are you single?

Answer:
No, I have an amazing girlfriend, for over 4 years now named Daina.

FFS. With a week to go this is bordering on pathetic. The most info I have come away with is that he has an “amazing girlfriend”.

The only thing I can see is:

I believe I can:
Address rising inflation costs
Reduce basic living expenses
Improve consumer protection laws

How? How? And How?

In this day and age a lot of younger voters might actually look up his website and make a decision based on a stand-out policy or two but there’s nothing there except “I’ll be a good boy in the Dáil”.

The “marketing campaign” looks great but it’s not 15 year olds that are voting on the basis of the nicest colours or the quirkiest posters. Ironically there’s no substance. I wouldn’t know what I’m voting for. Stephen can you come on here and tell us what you’ve got boy???

The poor guy hasn’t a chance of being elected. Even if he had started in city hall as a councillor and built himself up slowly he might make it a few rounds.

Even Ted Tynan and yer man Long Hair McCarthy will pull in more votes than him if he doesn’t get off his hole. Should be interesting to see who gets eliminated first.

She went by the name Denis previously!! ;-)

Wasnt Saleh the digger guy in the indiana jones movies?

4b463bb7771598d246418213afbfc788.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride Parade
Grand Parade, Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼