When was the last time you slept in a car overnight?

We had our sleeping bags and gear in her gaff, she had a huge fight with the fella and took the housekeys off one of the lads and then decided to not answer the door. This was about 2 in the morning. We might have been langers but she left the 3 of us outside her gaff in the freezing cold with only our cork jerseys to keep us warm.

I was NOT impressed.

id have pissed in the letter box or at least made sure she got no rest either. id have clled the cops if i had to on myself making noise just to learn her...

About 4 weeks ago. Was out in Cork on a Tuesday and I was meant to be staying with a friend afterwards. We got separated in a club anyway and I wandered back to his place at 2:00 and he wasn't back yet. So I sat into my car to wait for him and fell asleep. Woke up at 7 with an unmerciful stink of drink in the car. Was lucky the shades didn't pass by.

When i was young and poor in the early eighties i slept in the car for three nights in Lahinch for the duration of the South of Ireland Golf Championship. It was great, I would drive up to the Castle course in the morning for a shower and shave and then have something to eat.
Watch the golf for the day and later that night go to the chipper for a feed.

Slane 09, the tent was freezing and we were camping beside the car, so jumped into the front seat with the sleeping bag around me, twas grand.

a buddy drives a estate and he regulary goes surfing where he sleeps in the car, seats folded flat and a air bed thrown into the boot/back seats and then he sleeps with his head at the boot end, says its as comfortable as a bed...

Never.

Slept in the pub a few times, a garden shed and a caravan in my sisters garden, we only went in to look at it, found her leftover summer booze and emerged 8 hours later.

about 9 years ago. was driving from darwin to perth and had done about 18 hours straigh when i decided to pull over before i ended up lodged in the grill of one of those massive road trains.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼