When was the last time you slept in a car overnight?

Sept 1992 parked on the street not far from the Portobello on saturday night before the hurling final. Demented from drink so we slept soundly until the morning, after going to 'bed' at 3 a.m.

Twas a sad drive back to Cork after losing to the Cats. We were lucky we'd money left for the fawking petrol.

2004 All Ireland final, was meant to be staying in this wans place and the bitch locked the door and wouldnt let us in. Three of us in a mate's golf freezing our bollocks off.

Thankfully we won, that old cow hasnt got the time of day since.

About 5 years ago.
We were somewhere in the outback somewhere near Geraldton in Western Australia.
We decided to go on a camping trip which ended up as a booze fest.
Anyway we got so wasted and thus delayed, we lost the rest on the convoy.
The car over heated, so we pulled over to the side of the road.
We spent the rest of the day at the side of the road drinking and I ended up eating a can of dog food and then fell out of a eucalyptus tree.
One guy slept on the front on the bonnet, 2 in tents by the side of the road, 1 girl in the front and me in the back seat.
Not much sleep was had, so it was up early next morning for more drinking.

um, what time did you get back to her place at??

well the last and only time, 2004, in a place far away from seattle, my brother never booked a place to stay and winged it. :rolleyes:

um, what time did you get back to her place at??

well the last and only time, 2004, in a place far away from seattle, my brother never booked a place to stay and winged it. :rolleyes:

We had our sleeping bags and gear in her gaff, she had a huge fight with the fella and took the housekeys off one of the lads and then decided to not answer the door. This was about 2 in the morning. We might have been langers but she left the 3 of us outside her gaff in the freezing cold with only our cork jerseys to keep us warm.

I was NOT impressed.

Once about 5 years ago after a day at the beach.

Wasn't planned but I spent the day drinking cans at a barbecue (there was no food........only cans) so I hadn't much of a choice. Had to prick around for half the following day to make sure I was ok to drive.

a few years ago at christmas. came back from anight out. went to bed and realised i had left my phone in the car all night and need to know the time during the night (dont wear a watch). snuck out to the car in my jocks.

closed the door behind me. went to car to find the phone wasnt there at all. went to go back in the house and had no door key on the set of keys as i had just used it coming in home half an hour earlier.

bate the door down but the mrs was sound asleep. had to sleep in the car for 4 hours tils she finally heard me banging.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼