What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

I've only just forgiven the two langers who spoilt the ending to Shawshank before I'd seen it.

"You'd never think he escaped"

Especially if you hadn't even seen it yet, ye laannngerssssss.

Finished Dopesick last night. Brilliant show. They went light on Richard Sackler I felt, wasn’t until the final scenes did they show him as ruthless and as they say, evil personified.

Michael Keaton was brilliant as expected, Peter Sarsgaard too was very understated, all round it was just incredibly well acted. Save for a Sackler or two.

Finished Dopesick last night. Brilliant show. They went light on Richard Sackler I felt, wasn’t until the final scenes did they show him as ruthless and as they say, evil personified.

Michael Keaton was brilliant as expected, Peter Sarsgaard too was very understated, all round it was just incredibly well acted. Save for a Sackler or two.

The dude playing Sarsgaards partner was very good too.

As was the fella playing the U.S. attorney.

Just a very good show from start to finish

The dude playing Sarsgaards partner was very good too.

As was the fella playing the U.S. attorney.

Just a very good show from start to finish
Indeed. I enjoy seeing series without the usual faces popping up, giving the likes of Dawson, Keaton and Sarsgaard a pass as them being on tv is quite novel. All the ensemble actors felt more real then because of that.

I was waiting for someone like Giancarlo Esposito or Ben Mendehlson to appear as the big bad and ruin everything by playing to type.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼