Want to buy a car?

Hang_Sandwich said:
I got the sixth one to be cleared in this country actually, now they are springing up everywhere, disaster before i know it they'll be like integra type rs.

Yeah, looks like they're the in thing at the moment.

I'm crackin' up without me car. Driving a van for the past 4 months id say.

Pain in da hole!

The type R's are getting common now, there are a few in every town in Ireland at this stage. If you want to be different you could always spray one pink! A cracking car regardless of how many are in the country.

CommanderCian said:
The type R's are getting common now, there are a few in every town in Ireland at this stage. If you want to be different you could always spray one pink! A cracking car regardless of how many are in the country.

The GT Turbos have come and gone, well more or less anyway.

The type R's have been common now awhile.

One of the best handling front wheel drive cars around of it's time though.

maggot said:
The GT Turbos have come and gone, well more or less anyway.

The type R's have been common now awhile.

One of the best handling front wheel drive cars around of it's time though.

One of the best probably the best, go kart those things are, only thing i've driven that was more fun was a 205 gti, a lad here at work just bought a DC5 integra type R - in blue. i gotta see what thats like to drive. Starbos are still all over the place but with the amount of sucks driving them they'll all soon be in the breakers yards anyway - same can be said for levins and gsr lancers

I have a 1986 original phase 1 no mods renault 5 GT Turbo 98000 miles, 1400cc, lovely car to drive a tad heavy on the juice and you have to put lead additive into the petrol. but i have to say pocket rocket is right and its an animal to go and you'd leave the starlet boys for dust..

offers are welcome
I spotted a manta 400 2.0ltr 16v GTE for sale in west cork and it was love at first sight

Kronseder,%20Opel%20Manta%20400%201.jpg

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼