Want to buy a car?

Da blonde one said:
If you're into girly cars you can get a daewoo matis 00 in ballincollig motors for 3450, I was gona get it but seeing as I recently realised that its a toss up between me mortgage or the car and not both, I opted to say fuck it to the car.

is that on the main st.? i aint buying that car but if theer are bargains to be had...

Charlie Power said:
is that on the main st.? i aint buying that car but if theer are bargains to be had...

ya, there number is 021-4872222, they do finance on cars too incase you want to go over the 5000 limit.

Log onto Carzone.ie, they have a great selection from all over cork.

shopping at lidl in their mercs?

maybe they have mercs because they shop at lidl -

personally i would never go into lidl because its full of foreign types - but apparently they're okay for buying things like soap and kitchen paper and shit

Da blonde one said:
If you're into girly cars you can get a daewoo matis 00 in ballincollig motors for 3450, I was gona get it but seeing as I recently realised that its a toss up between me mortgage or the car and not both, I opted to say fuck it to the car.
The matiz isn't so much a girly car, more of just a shit car.

Ive a friend selling a Mitsubishi Colt if your interested hes looking for over 5k but would probably settle for that or less if he had someone seriously interested...

Hang_Sandwich said:
phiff not at all, its a long running thing on here, whereby someone loves european cars despite the fact that they are shit and in this case rebranded

Spotted the same car as yourself driving back from Charleville today.

Also spotted an oul' doll driving one away from the garage by High Street, Wilton.

Only one in Ireland...heh heh heh.

maggot said:
Spotted the same car as yourself driving back from Charleville today.

Also spotted an oul' doll driving one away from the garage by High Street, Wilton.

Only one in Ireland...heh heh heh.

I got the sixth one to be cleared in this country actually, now they are springing up everywhere, disaster before i know it they'll be like integra type rs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼