Virgin media are cutting me off!

Got a letter this morning off these shower informing me that my TV service with them will be shut down in April because my address has no direct access to their cable network! I've been with upc/chorus/multi channel for years and all was grand till Mr Bransons crowd came along. Anyone else get a similar letter?

Got a letter this morning off these shower informing me that my TV service with them will be shut down in April because my address has no direct access to their cable network! I've been with upc/chorus/multi channel for years and all was grand till Mr Bransons crowd came along. Anyone else get a similar letter?

I'd refer that to the licensing authority. Shouldn't be allowed cherry pick your customers if you require and are given a license to sell something to the citizenry

I presume Your neighbour ( who they traverse to get to your property ) is giving them gyp and has made them take the service out .

Call them up and ask them to explain themselves

Last edited:
Comreg's your man.

I presume Your neighbour ( who they traverse to get to your property ) is giving them gyp and has made them take the service out .

Call them up and ask them to explain themselves

Aplologies

Read the link and it seems they are shutting down MMDS because the licence for spectrum they had is expiring .

Tough Shit basically ,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼