Unquiet Graves

ocides

Banned
This surely derserves a thread of its own.

I didn't get to see it all but by God it was a tough watch. No wonder so many became hardline republicans.

And our government stood idly by. They should hang their heads in shame.

Have it recorded, as you said only those who lived there really understand what it was like, if we were the people's republic of tyrone chances are many here would have taken up arms,

Have it recorded, as you said only those who lived there really understand what it was like, if we were the people's republic of tyrone chances are many here would have taken up arms,

I'd imagine you are right. What annoys me most is the lack of action by our government. They could have done so much more. Who knows, it might have prevented further bloodshed by both sides.

Harrowing watch. The eye witness accounts were haunting. Pat Cambpells wife recounting the story of how she was forced to identify Robin Jackson in a Belfast police station was particularly difficult to watch.
We can never have a united Ireland without a truth and reconcilliation process. I'd worry that there is no hope for a T&R process with the interested parties up there.

Harrowing watch. The eye witness accounts were haunting. Pat Cambpells wife recounting the story of how she was forced to identify Robin Jackson in a Belfast police station was particularly difficult to watch.
We can never have a united Ireland without a truth and reconcilliation process. I'd worry that there is no hope for a T&R process with the interested parties up there.

Hardest part for me also was watching what that woman was out through. Serious questions for drew Harris, how that man can be Garda commissioner is an indictment of our political class, as for previous Irish governments absolutely contemptible their lack of even moral support.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼