Travelling South East Asia?????

No worries Roman-y , o yeah you'l need to get a visa for Vietnam in Thailand ,so allow a few days for that to get sorted over there.

I found the rough guides a lot better than LP tbh.
Enjoy, you'l have an absolute ball.

No worries Roman-y , o yeah you'l need to get a visa for Vietnam in Thailand ,so allow a few days for that to get sorted over there.

I found the rough guides a lot better than LP tbh.
Enjoy, you'l have an absolute ball.

Yeah, we got the vietnamese visa in the embassy in Bangkok, took a couple of days. Also you can get a cambodian visa in Vientiane in a day or 2 as well, but AFAIK, you can also get that at the border.

We had a rough guide was pretty good alright.

Yeah, we got the vietnamese visa in the embassy in Bangkok, took a couple of days. Also you can get a cambodian visa in Vientiane in a day or 2 as well, but AFAIK, you can also get that at the border.

We had a rough guide was pretty good alright.

excellent stuff guys!! thanks a million...
already dead excited with all this plannin... tis gonna be a long 6 months til July!! :p

the lucky sod.

Yeah had six months of it.
Some laugh and a half.

Would love to have done 6 months, cos of our short time we sometimes had to make a decision between 2 places, and a few times we made the wrong one and ended up somewhere a bit shite and missed out on somewhere cool.

Been living in Thailand for 5 years.

I'd personally go for a few days in BKK.
Upto Chiang Mai and the North for a week plus.
Go to Cambodia for a week. A few days at the temples. A few days down the beach.
3 weeks in Vietnam travelling.
Back to thailand and down to the Islands. Krabi etc. for the last few weeks.

Good luck, have fun.

check out airasia.com for cheap flights etc around the region. All visas are available at borders/airports.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼