Transfer Window Thread

You can only put 11 players on the pitch, players that are not happy with their minutes usually start to moan causing disharmony in the dressing room...
City have too many star players who will demand to play so the manger has a battle ahead of him.
It may be their eventual downfall.

I read an interesting analytic thread on twitter a couple of months ago about how Pep will utilise Haaland's speed to play from deep, think it mentions how this is ultimately a replacement for Walker's speed.
For several years MC had a noticeable bigger win rate with Walker playing. Do you remember reading it? Can't find it now.
To be fair, I'm not entirely convinced Erling will just hit the ground running.

I read an interesting analytic thread on twitter a couple of months ago about how Pep will utilise Haaland's speed to play from deep, think it mentions how this is ultimately a replacement for Walker's speed.
For several years MC had a noticeable bigger win rate with Walker playing. Do you remember reading it? Can't find it now.

Try to dig it out if you can find it.

I'd imagine a big factor in City having a high win rate when Walker plays is his recovery pace. Sure he makes the odd brainfart, but he adds a lot by speeding in and sweeping up on the rare occassion where an attacker breaks past the Rodri/Diaz wall.

Did the thread focus on Haaland allowing City to go front-to-back quicker, with more early & direct passes before opposition defences have settled into shape?

Try to dig it out if you can find it.

I'd imagine a big factor in City having a high win rate when Walker plays is his recovery pace. Sure he makes the odd brainfart, but he adds a lot by speeding in and sweeping up on the rare occassion where an attacker breaks past the Rodri/Diaz wall.

Did the thread focus on Haaland allowing City to go front-to-back quicker, with more early & direct passes before opposition defences have settled into shape?
I dug it out but it's behind a pay wall now...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼