Tidal pool in Cork

One last one is Duneen Beach which is near enough to Inchadoney if you’re down that way. Nice little spot with a slipway to the beach

Attachments

• A598D152-D71D-43EA-818F-A763679B70B6.jpeg
    A598D152-D71D-43EA-818F-A763679B70B6.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 5
Anyone know the story with these mobile saunas? There was one at Fountainstown today and another at Myrtleville. I've seen one at Youghal too. Do you rent them by the hour? Any idea how much? I've seen people spending 10 mins in one, getting out and going for a 2 min dip and back into the sauna again. Personally I wouldn't use one during these Covid times but earlier this year, while some restrictions were still in place, was when I saw the one in Youghal being used.

Sauna2.jpg

Sauna1.jpg

Anyone know the story with these mobile saunas? There was one at Fountainstown today and another at Myrtleville. I've seen one at Youghal too. Do you rent them by the hour? Any idea how much? I've seen people spending 10 mins in one, getting out and going for a 2 min dip and back into the sauna again. Personally I wouldn't use one during these Covid times but earlier this year, while some restrictions were still in place, was when I saw the one in Youghal being used.

View attachment 11563

View attachment 11564

Scan for semen.

View attachment 11563

View attachment 11564

You book them online.

Haven't used them, but I would definitely consider it is there were a gang of us going swimming and we could book it out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tony McCarthy, Aoife Granville, Eamonn Cotter, Fintan Vallely
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

5th Oct 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼