Thngs supposedly said on RTE radio/television

I dunno if this is bullshit or not.

Larry Gogan: What star do travellers follow?
Contestant: Joe Dolan

The caller to Liveline, when they were discussing Monica Leech's salary for doing PR work for Martin Cullen, insinuating that she ****** his **** in return.

When Fergie was marrying the british prince the Gerry Ryan show was asking what wedding gifts people would give them. All the old biddies were calling in saying the ability to create world peace etc. Cue a jackeen who calls in and says

I'd give her aids and him a bomb up the hole!

Does anyone remember Pat the Plank on the Late Late interviewing a family in the audience after the tsunami? Their mother was still missing in the ensuing chaos and they were clearly very subdued. Pat, sombre head on him, then says: "And I suppose at this stage there really isn't...Eh...well...any hope I suppose..." The reactions on the faces of the poor family members!! Pat, you really are some tool.

my Favourite Pat faux-pas was when He asked Michael Barrymore, how he was going to resuscitate his career.

or what about Marty Morrissey, asked Francis Barrett's Mom if she's ever felt the force of his right hook?

Heard one on the Just a Minute Quiz a few months back

Larry: "What's the 13th letter of the alphabet?"
Contestant: "mmmmmmm"
Larry: "You're right!"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼