The Official Tennis Thread

Obsession, by J&M, eau de toilette.

:lol!:

He’s entitled to it and might have his reasons, quit being a snowflake looking left right and center for reasons to get upset.
There's a poor tennis player practically on the breadline, who could have made 21 grand, but your hero the covid spreading no vax jerk, doesnt give a shit.

There's a poor tennis player practically on the breadline, who could have made 21 grand, but your hero the covid spreading no vax jerk, doesnt give a shit.

Cry me a fucking river, Djoko is following the rules here, he’s got a deadline to withdraw and might think something is still possible, simple as.

As for him not giving a shit about other players, he’s actually done a lot for players welfare, probably more than any other player on the circuit…so do spare me your predictable routine, thanks!

Cry me a fucking river, Djoko is following the rules here, he’s got a deadline to withdraw and might think something is still possible, simple as.

As for him not giving a shit about other players, he’s actually done a lot for players welfare, probably more than any other player on the circuit…so do spare me your predictable routine, thanks!
Shameful.

If Jack the Ripper was handy with a racket, you'd absolve him of all his crimes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼