The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Yes,, apologies for that. It's a lovely wine. I usually go the centra on Shandon but parking is sketchy. That's a good price alright. I saw Snoop Dog endorsing it before he presumably gave up the oul weed
I only saw it advertised so it might be their "red wine" (still good), rather than their nicer Cab. Sav. Supervalu had that at 10 euro offer a year ago and then it went up to 13.99 I think.

won an irish times award for best burger in a restaurant last year. Supposed to be cracking
Saw someone have the burger, and it did look fantastic. I had the half roast chicken the first time i went, and it was huge ! We went for Sunday lunch another time and I got the roast beef was was also excellent as well as huge.

Saw someone have the burger, and it did look fantastic. I had the half roast chicken the first time i went, and it was huge ! We went for Sunday lunch another time and I got the roast beef was was also excellent as well as huge.

Had a look there, almost everything on the menu is 20 quid , without sides?

Had a look there, almost everything on the menu is 20 quid , without sides?
Yes, they're all around the €20 mark but they definitely do come with sides....you won't be hungry that's for sure. (Actually it says at the top that all burgers come with two sides.)

There's a restaurant we were very regular diners at, which bumped up the price to that sort of price just over a year ago, and it rankled a bit with me, but what stopped me going there since was them reducing the portion size at the same time. I can accept the price increase but adding the portion reduction was a step too far.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼