the official newcastle utd thread

Phil Jones for about 40 mill.

Seriously you can see them picking up 3 or 4 United deadwood with a proper coach may not turn out to be deadwood.

Jose had him as an ever present in a defence that only conceded 28 in the league in 17-18.

Amazing what a manager who knows what they are doing can achieve.

Step forward big Div. :D

“Oi, Sheikh don’t be listening to that SSB, he’s a known con man. Come with me. I’ve got a former youth potential Ballon D’or centre forward and a pristine barely used gurning centre half. “

“What is gurning?”

“Sorry your grace, it’s Mancunian slang for fabulous. 80 million the pair, can’t say fairer than that”

Point stands m8.

United were shite that season.

Look up their XG on understat.

God almighty.

Just sign up for deprogramming will you?

Ole is a shit manager, who is going to win nothing at the club and when Donny and Pogba walk they are going to be left with an absolute shitshow in midfield when they finally sack the useless bastard.

You can apologise now for all the 'oh it took Ferguson xxx time to turn it around'. It was mortifying when you first said it and moreso now when we are past the point when Scandi Pulis could win a trophy in less games than Ferguson.

The fucking state of our fans, slating Mourinho who actually won stuff and defending the pleb who has the second most expensive squad in world football playing like Stoke.

Ycnmiu.

God almighty.

Just sign up for deprogramming will you?

Ole is a shit manager, who is going to win nothing at the club and when Donny and Pogba walk they are going to be left with an absolute shitshow in midfield when they finally sack the useless bastard.

You can apologise now for all the 'oh it took Ferguson xxx time to turn it around'. It was mortifying when you first said it and moreso now when we are past the point when Scandi Pulis could win a trophy in less games than Ferguson.

The fucking state of our fans, slating Mourinho who actually won stuff and defending the pleb who has the second most expensive squad in world football playing like Stoke.

Ycnmiu.
State of you m8.

You’re entitled to your view that he’s a shit manager, but I’ll never understand your disrespect for a great player who played for the club.

Never.

And the point stands. United were shit that year.

State of you m8.

You’re entitled to your view that he’s a shit manager, but I’ll never understand your disrespect for a great player who played for the club.

Never.

And the point stands. United were shit that year.

Who gives a fuck what he did as a player Mary?

Sentimentality FC.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼