The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

I wonder how come we did not hear of any interest from French clubs?

He peaked 2 years ago, he is now a has been and should be parked on the subs bench.
I’d say the incoming new President didn’t want it against him as one of the first things he oversaw. Cooney only gets a 1 year extension up North. Surprised he didn’t have more interest.

Ulster have done a nice bit of business, tied Doak and Hume down too.
Doak won’t be happy Murray news but you’d like to think he won’t have to worry about it.

IS Donal Lenihan only having a pop here ?

Has anyone heard of this issue with the AIL Refs down this way ?
That’s interesting alright, openly calling out Flanagan. I’m not close to club rugby anymore but some others might be that could elaborate more on it.

We can’t keep calling out for Robertson though, his points regarding coaches leaving is all muddled up though. Larkham is leaving to move home as his kids found lockdown tough, taken at face value.

Rassie and Nienabar left to couch their own country. JvG should never have been offered an extension. Flannery has done well, Jones has an armchair ride in SA.

FIA4Q2MX0AQNA7U

Jez, they are butchering this on the line.

Should be a second yellow. This is ridiculous, the yellow was the warning.

Casey wanted to give it out to the backs much earlier but JOD pushed him off it only to get knocked back in his carry. Same ol shit stuff. Not scoring there is criminal. When they do give it to backs then the Connacht backline is lined up waiting.

Jesus fucking Christ. That was one of the most turgid, unimaginative pieces of play I've ever seen. It was embarrassing. We know that JvG is awful, but bloody hell, the players have some responsibility as well.
JVG back in town and it’s the same one man out carrying. Such a contrast to the Wasps game. The sooner he fucks off the better, does he need a lift to the airport?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼