The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

Hearing and seeing reports that Noel McNamara might be ready to come back to Ireland. Would be a good replacement. Whispers that Mike Prendergast might be available too. Wouldn't say no to either or both if the money was there for them.

My sense is that it wouldn't have mattered much if Larkham did stay, as long as JvG is still in the job. We could have a backline of Gregan, Carter, Fofana, BOD, Williams, Habana & Blanco and we'd have POM standing one out, waiting to truck it up the middle. Murray would obviously mix things up the odd time with a box kick for Shane Williams to chase.

Hearing and seeing reports that Noel McNamara might be ready to come back to Ireland. Would be a good replacement. Whispers that Mike Prendergast might be available too. Wouldn't say no to either or both if the money was there for them.
I’d say they won’t assemble The Munvengers until JvG is gone.
James Coughlan is doing really good things over there too, his rise through the coaching ranks has been rapid.

Looking like all Munster games in SA are cancelled due to this new variant of Wuhan Wheeze
I saw that earlier. The WHO has issued no guidance on it, the main difficulty seems to be getting back, with the Brits having a new found depth of concern about the whole thing. Or maybe it's a just a case of blaming Johnny Foreigner and carrying on as normal in jolly old Blighty.

I saw that earlier. The WHO has issued no guidance on it, the main difficulty seems to be getting back, with the Brits having a new found depth of concern about the whole thing. Or maybe it's a just a case of blaming Johnny Foreigner and carrying on as normal in jolly old Blighty.
It's almost certainly the latter

There is talk now that these games will be played during the 6 Nations.

Meaning our internationals will not be available but the SA internationals will be playing with both of those clubs.

Might cost us

There is talk now that these games will be played during the 6 Nations.

Meaning our internationals will not be available but the SA internationals will be playing with both of those clubs.

Might cost us
So we lose Murray? I’m not seeing a downside!
Presumably anyone not in the match day squad for the 6 nations would be asked to be sent back.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼