The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I have my opinion on this and everyone is entitled to agree or not. One poster here showed what an ignorant individual he is with an insulting post.

It's a discussion forum - I backed up my opinion and you are welcome to articulate yours.
Oh the hypocrisy of this post considering yourself have insulted posters on the Russian thread for articulating their opinions.

First ETH has to be allowed to live or die by his decisions and if he leaves Ronaldo out and gets results so be it. I follow United, not Ronaldo.

But Jesus fucking Christ, Rashford is a pity as a centre forward. Might do okay in a backs to the wall hit 'em on the break type games sometimes, but as a leader of the line, a focal point for the team, na, not in a month of fucking Sundays.

Ronaldo is still the best striker at the club. Can he play 90 minutes 3 times a week? No, but he could have got 20 minutes there tonight and maybe nicked one before Chelsea did.

He was wrong to do what he did Wednesday and ETH was right to do what he did. But let's hope they put it behind them now for the sake of the team.

Viva United.

He got the winner against Everton, had the ball in the net against Newcastle then had to watch Gashford miss a sitter against the Saudis & butcher chance after chance against Spurs. Same last night. ( His two misses cost us the three points).

Ronaldo was petulant and unprofessional but they should never have kept him if it was only to leave him on the bench for a guy who isnt and never will be a nine.

United arnt scoring enough goals. The Spurs game should have been a comfortable win but it was nervy til the end as Rashford is a waste of space up front.

Neville is an idiot. Put a turnip in an England shirt and he will find excuses for him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

16th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼