The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Played well in the first half, shit in the second, draw was a fair result.

The team is progressing though, and you can see what ETH is trying to achieve. Just need some better players to carry it out.

He's been in charge for three months btw, not 3 years like some cockney bluffer.
đź‘Ť
Fair comment Don.
A point not a bad haul from the game.

M8, are you taking the piss, or are you dumb? It's a team game and if you have a massive ego throwing his weight and his toys around it genuinely doesn't matter how good he is. If he's fucking with the system and some of the players and just all round undermining the manager and his staff..... then the manager has to take a stand. Otherwise, just give up FFS. No one's arguing with you about who the better no. 9 is!!!!
You are missing my point.

This situation should never have arisen.

Ronaldo missed pre-season - he had a terrible family tragedy.

It was going to take time for him to get up to speed but when the top scorer from the previous season is available, then a good manager integrates him asap.

EDH didn't give Ronaldo enough game time to recover his sharpness - instead playing a Donkey at no 9

The 'excuse' that he didn't introduce him v City because of respect was Dutch Garbage.

Eric Cantona kung fu kicked a 'supporter' at Crystal Palace but SAF did everything to bring him back.

I have my opinion on this and everyone is entitled to agree or not. One poster here showed what an ignorant individual he is with an insulting post.

It's a discussion forum - I backed up my opinion and you are welcome to articulate yours.

ETH got this wrong IMO

First ETH has to be allowed to live or die by his decisions and if he leaves Ronaldo out and gets results so be it. I follow United, not Ronaldo.

But Jesus fucking Christ, Rashford is a pity as a centre forward. Might do okay in a backs to the wall hit 'em on the break type games sometimes, but as a leader of the line, a focal point for the team, na, not in a month of fucking Sundays.

Ronaldo is still the best striker at the club. Can he play 90 minutes 3 times a week? No, but he could have got 20 minutes there tonight and maybe nicked one before Chelsea did.

He was wrong to do what he did Wednesday and ETH was right to do what he did. But let's hope they put it behind them now for the sake of the team.

Viva United.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

19th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼