The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I read an article few years ago by Matt HOLLAND, Back when he was an apprentice he and the other lads would have
to sweep dressing rooms and shower areas, clean boots, and be a gopher for senior players, That no longer happens,
Im not saying it would prevent what greenwood is accused of but it might keep some of them grounded, I have seen so many social media jokes on
Greenwood and many take pleasure on it been man utd who are his club, but rest assured all clubs have a story to tell,

some young blokes are just thick, its not the clubs fault if some dopey idiot on their books has too much money and time on his hands

i'd have gone completely off the rails (though not rapey one hopes) if i'd access to big bucks when i was 20, god knows i came close enough with the few small bob i did have, lol

Ah yeah. You'd have to have your head screwed on incredibly well for there no never be anything which could make for decent tabloid fodder.

But clearly Greenwood, who had some black marks against his name prior to these very serious allegations, has gone above & beyond this time.

And, regardless of any potential court judgement, he will pay some price for it. How big a price remains to be seen.

I read an article few years ago by Matt HOLLAND, Back when he was an apprentice he and the other lads would have
to sweep dressing rooms and shower areas, clean boots, and be a gopher for senior players, That no longer happens,
Im not saying it would prevent what greenwood is accused of but it might keep some of them grounded, I have seen so many social media jokes on
Greenwood and many take pleasure on it been man utd who are his club, but rest assured all clubs have a story to tell,

This is it in a nutshell. Will be a different player at a different club next time.
Only few short weeks ago, Man Utd fans were singing "She said no Mendy, she said no" to tune of Kumbaya at their Man City counterparts.
A certain percentage of young blokes with lots of money and little sense and who are treated as Superstars by fans are always going to mess up badly. It's happened in the past and will happen again. Their club is immaterial.

Mourinho's coaching prowess may be on the wane but gave good life lesson to young fans a few years back

"Study hard, become doctor, engineer or teacher. They are the one world needs. Don't idolize footballers, some of them are pure trash"

Lingard asked for the weekend off to clear his head.

Cavani also asked for tomorrow night off after internationals this week.

Both requests granted.

Footballers are utter tosspots aren't they?

Lingard asked for the weekend off to clear his head.

Cavani also asked for tomorrow night off after internationals this week.

Both requests granted.

Footballers are utter tosspots aren't they?
Many modern day footballers do their best to make you want to switch off and do something else with your time.

In fairness to Cavani, he's in his mid 30s and just had two crucial World Cup qualifiers in another continent. Lingard like the rest of the English players just had nearly two weeks off since the last match. He has a good opportunity to get a game now when he decides to stop sulking.

Many modern day footballers do their best to make you want to switch off and do something else with your time.

In fairness to Cavani, he's in his mid 30s and just had two crucial World Cup qualifiers in another continent. Lingard like the rest of the English players just had nearly two weeks off since the last match. He has a good opportunity to get a game now when he decides to stop sulking.
Era fuck Cavani too. He most likely would have just had to sit on the bench. And if Boro were one up with twenty to go, come on.

Bunch of pricks who have no idea how lucky they are.

Era fuck Cavani too. He most likely would have just had to sit on the bench. And if Boro were one up with twenty to go, come on.

Bunch of pricks who have no idea how lucky they are.
Yeah, you're right, he should have been told to be back. He'll only come on if needed. Not the first time he's asked to hang on in Uruguay for an extra few day's. Assuming that's what he's doing. He has one foot out the door at this point I'd say.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼