The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Had typed that last night and thought better of it.

One of the new things is stuff youve previously typed sticks til the next time you've posted in that thread.

On tonights game Id fancy Liverpool to win the final.

Unfortunately.
City V Liverpool is 50/50 at best for Liverpool and we all know it. No point judging either against other teams. We’ve seen them face each other in brilliant tactical battles this season. Goals aplenty.

The final will have a lot riding on it which could make it sticky for a while. I don’t like same nation finals in general.

City V Liverpool is 50/50 at best for Liverpool and we all know it. No point judging either against other teams. We’ve seen them face each other in brilliant tactical battles this season. Goals aplenty.

The final will have a lot riding on it which could make it sticky for a while. I don’t like same nation finals in general.

Yeah Madrid just not at the races tonight.

I don’t like all English finals so it’s better to play Real in that sense but you can’t doubt their pedigree. Their defence can be got at but they’ve some wonderful technicians in midfield along with two serious attackers in Vini and Benzema.

It’ll be a great final.

I don’t like all English finals so it’s better to play Real in that sense but you can’t doubt their pedigree. Their defence can be got at but they’ve some wonderful technicians in midfield along with two serious attackers in Vini and Benzema.

It’ll be a great final.
That’s a much better draw for Liverpool. Real will cough up chances and make it a shoot out. City would have ground them into submission

Brilliant final now for football 👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ride
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

4th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼