The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Awful first half. Came out and absolutely annihilated them in the second half. Could/should have scored 6.

As Shabby said, the last 6 games will be a case of very fine margins. But this is a hell of a side to still be in the mix on all fronts.

They made hard work of it and got there in the end. The half time whistle was a life saver.

I really think Emery is getting a bit of a free ride though. First 5 minutes of the second half they completely changed tack. They were time wasting at throw ins and the keeper was massively slowing down the re-starts. He had Liverpool shitting it with the chaos they caused in the first half.

Moreno was clearly operating on one leg as well. They effectively played with 10 men.

It was tactically crazy to basically hand the momentum to Liverpool. I don’t agree that Liverpool took over, Villarreal simply stopped playing. Maybe it was fatigue but a few fresh bodies would have helped.

He used 5 subs v United in the EL final so I’d say Emery must have his regrets on last night.

To be fair to him getting to a CL 1/2 final with a load of ex PL dross is a great achievement so he must know what he’s at.

Don’t want to see Jota start anymore games this year. He can stay as a super sub. Diaz on the left with Mané central has to be the option for the last few games if Firmino doesn’t recover.

Hope ta fock Benzema and Co knock out Peps boys now tonight.

They made hard work of it and got there in the end. The half time whistle was a life saver.

I really think Emery is getting a bit of a free ride though. First 5 minutes of the second half they completely changed tack. They were time wasting at throw ins and the keeper was massively slowing down the re-starts. He had Liverpool shitting it with the chaos they caused in the first half.

Moreno was clearly operating on one leg as well. They effectively played with 10 men.

It was tactically crazy to basically hand the momentum to Liverpool. I don’t agree that Liverpool took over, Villarreal simply stopped playing. Maybe it was fatigue but a few fresh bodies would have helped.

He used 5 subs v United in the EL final so I’d say Emery must have his regrets on last night.

To be fair to him getting to a CL 1/2 final with a load of ex PL dross is a great achievement so he must know what he’s at.

Don’t want to see Jota start anymore games this year. He can stay as a super sub. Diaz on the left with Mané central has to be the option for the last few games if Firmino doesn’t recover.

Hope ta fock Benzema and Co knock out Peps boys now tonight.

Yerra

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼