The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Why do they print this bilge?

His 'connection with supporters' will be just fine as long as he's winning football games

I'd largely agree. Ultimately, nothing will save a manager's job if he's not picking up points at the required rate over an extended period.

And you couldn't pick two more different characters than Benitez & Klopp...yet both were very popular with the fanbase.

...but if a manager is able to sell his vision to the fans it can buy him more time during the rocky periods.

To a certain degree, Roy Hodgson would've lasted longer at Liverpool if he didn't come out with a load of clangers in press conferences.

I'd largely agree. Ultimately, nothing will save a manager's job if he's not picking up points at the required rate over an extended period.

And you couldn't pick two more different characters than Benitez & Klopp...yet both were very popular with the fanbase.

...but if a manager is able to sell his vision to the fans it can buy him more time during the rocky periods.

To a certain degree, Roy Hodgson would've lasted longer at Liverpool if he didn't come out with a load of clangers in press conferences.
Woy had some wudimentawy wobbles in his pwessers alright

Weird, I had actually forgotten he managed Liverpool for a small while.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Uncanny: I Know What I Saw
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

30th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Old No.7

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼