The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

To be honest I can’t see City dropping points in the PL so it won’t even require a Spurs intervention.

I think I am as nervous about ending up with none of the remaining 3 as you are about Liverpool winning all 3. It’s a toss of a coin for the two finals but City have the league to lose.

Fine margins between greatest ever or a league cup.
Enjoy the ride Shabby boy. Remember it wasn’t very long ago we were watching very average Liverpool teams struggle to make top four. Now we are on the brink of immortality. If we fail to be perfect then so be it but we are undoubtedly great. 4 for 4.

The rest of the season will be a total knife edge. LFC walking the tightrope with one crowd willing them all the way, while the other is hoping for them to fall at the first opportunity. The poor oul SMCs are shitting it.

The rest of the season will be a total knife edge. LFC walking the tightrope with one crowd willing them all the way, while the other is hoping for them to fall at the first opportunity. The poor oul SMCs are shitting it.
God be with the days they could shout for 'Our Kid Ronny' playing for RM against Liverpool in a CL fnal. Alas, now he is playing for the SMC's again, so all hope is gone.

At least this years final will be a European final and not another battle of Britain.
It really does take form the final, Man Utd vs Chelsea and Liverpool vs Spurs were very poor games. Poch never came out to play vs Liverpool until it was too late and Avram Grant was last seen managing in India, yes a football team not cricket. Fergie really got away with that one .............on spotters.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Rage -ratm Tribute

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼