The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

So you can sexually assault someone as long as you stop when they tell you?

Fondling the breasts of someone who is lying in your bed after a night of heavy petting and consensual sexual foreplay is a bit different from some doing it to randomer one passes on the street. Certainly he shouldn't have done what he did but there needs to be context.

Going back to actual sleep is "a freeze response" for a victim of trauma :oops:
Many people would see this scenario as been the woman quite happy to go with the flow a few hours earlier but the following
morning not feeling the same way, My feeling is many a man would have chanced his arm next morning, indeed many a woman
would also chance her arm, Id be of the opinion that this fella read the situation wrong, and now has to live with it,

Is this the bit where you pretend that you know more than I do about how criminal law works in Ireland?

Cos that's always fun.

Wouldn't presume to talk for him but it may be his indicating how much you back the legal profession to the hilt come what may even though many know that there's people in it that are corrupt.

No contribution from soundman on this thread, i reckon he is biding his time until he feels matlock is on the ropes, he will enter the debate then,

Yer fixation on me continues Jimmy. Some day you'll eventually land a punch don't worry :cool:

i know some here will find it difficult to beleive but I was too busy even for a proper lunch break yesterday and didn't finish til about 7. Nature of the job.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼