The Official Golf Thread

My golf model has had a pretty dry start to 2024. First 3 PGA tournaments were a bust but Nate Lashley placing third at the Farmers last week (just 2 shots off top spot) @ 300/1 e/w brought my 2024 P&L into enough profit to buy a pint, or a burger, but probably not both :ROFLMAO:

Here are my picks for this week. Covers ~18% of the field in terms of outright win probability.

1706706796969.png

KSScdLr.jpg

Last edited:
My golf model has had a pretty dry start to 2024. First 3 PGA tournaments were a bust but Nate Lashley placing third (just 2 shots off top spot) @ 300/1 e/w brought my 2024 P&L into enough profit to buy a pint, or a burger, but probably not both :ROFLMAO:

Here are my picks for this week. Covers ~18% of the field.

View attachment 29524

KSScdLr.jpg
You have a bit of a horn for Eric Cole, no that I am doubting you just curious of the thinking behind it.

You have a bit of a horn for Eric Cole, no that I am doubting you just curious of the thinking behind it.

It's purely a metrics-driven thing.

He's ranked 21st in the odds, but in the blended 23/24 metrics that I pulled together for this tournament he was ranked 8th - with strong ratings for stats like:

Hole-outs (1st)
Par 5 performance (7th)
Strokes gained putting (15th)
Birdie or better % (16th)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

25th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Hush

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼