The Official Golf Thread

But i believe everything you say and i never claimed to be infallible as for the Keane mistake i attend a minimum of 2 games at least per week and as you get older the mind sometimes does make mistakes.

But i believe everything you say and i never claimed to be infallible as for the Keane mistake i attend a minimum of 2 games at least per week and as you get older the mind sometimes does make mistakes.
walter-mitty-volcano.gif

At a loss to understand how grown adults still think God is a bearded man in the clouds tossing coins on people's lives like Liam Neeson in Clash of the Titans.

One thing to be an atheist, no issue there. But to think God went - "yes Scottie, you will win even though you will 4 putt on the 18th because McIlRoy only turned up on the Sunday and Shane Lowry had a mare on the 4th." - is childish in its interpretation.

If Scottie believes his faith in a.n.other God enhanced his performance and believes he should be thankful, then maybe his faith, misplaced or not, did and he should be thankful.

At a loss to understand how grown adults still think God is a bearded man in the clouds tossing coins on people's lives like Liam Neeson in Clash of the Titans.

One thing to be an atheist, no issue there. But to think God went - "yes Scottie, you will win even though you will 4 putt on the 18th because McIlRoy only turned up on the Sunday and Shane Lowry had a mare on the 4th." - is childish in its interpretation.

If Scottie believes his faith in a.n.other God enhanced his performance and believes he should be thankful, then maybe his faith, misplaced or not, did and he should be thankful.
That's all it is, I blame Jesus for every missed putt on the course and it I hit my thumb with a hammer.
Scotty grew up in Texas, one of the most religious states in America.

Shane in joint lead in Heritage now after 6 holes, American TV were ignoring him(not Sky's fault) but now that he is in the lead they cannot. Speith was going well but has now bogeyed up two holes

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

8th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼