The Official Golf Thread

Sky did a back story on him yesterday.
Seems like personal tragedy makes him play to enjoy and live in the moment.

The chip in on 4 was unreal.

Absolutely deserves it.

Lowry triple today and last 4 yesterday showed he's not far off on his day. McIlroy playing out of his skin.

Great Masters.
His caddie Ted Scott (caddied for Bubba for years) has a bit to do with it as well. He totally changed his attitude on the course. Was a bit of a hot head and he wouldn't take the job unless his attitude changed.

0_Screen-Shot-2019-07-22-at-115146.png

2nd and 3rd at the Masters in the same year, who would have thought when this picture was taken.

I hate it when the Yanks start thanking god for their victory ,what does the 2nd player think, god you left me down i dont believe in you any more i following Scotties god now as he is the best.
Religion has no place in sport imho

I hate it when the Yanks start thanking god for their victory ,what does the 2nd player think, god you left me down i dont believe in you any more i following Scotties god now as he is the best.
Religion has no place in sport imho
I'm the same. There are people being bombed out of their houses, but 'god' is more interested in making sure you put a ball into a hole?

far from a idiot.
Nope, not that far at all. So the second player thinks God left him down? And they are going to change their religion. Really? Yes, that is quite idiotic. As for backing Lowry, well done but considering you claimed to be at a Cork match where Mark Keane got a goal and few points I don't believe ya.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sander Van Doorn
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

25th May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼