The official Cork court report thread.

Vadim Veste 28 a dual Moldovan-Romanian national, has pleaded guilty to carrying out a “shocking, BRUTAL and cowardly SEXUAL ASSAULT” on a woman in her 50s out walking her dog in a Cork park

He moved to Ireland 18 days after being released from prison in his own country for RAPING A CHILD

He has been jailed for 6 years

Yikes, Castration and deportation the only answer there. Not a spell in our comfy prisons.

Vadim Veste 28 a dual Moldovan-Romanian national, has pleaded guilty to carrying out a “shocking, BRUTAL and cowardly SEXUAL ASSAULT” on a woman in her 50s out walking her dog in a Cork park

He moved to Ireland 18 days after being released from prison in his own country for RAPING A CHILD

He has been jailed for 6 years

Why are scum like that permitted to leave their own country and terrorise people abroad? Hopefully after he serves the mere 6 years for a "shocking, BRUTAL and cowardly SEXUAL ASSAULT” on a woman in her 50s" he immediately gets shipped back to his own country. We've enough troubles here without having to put up with the likes of him.

Only 6 years for such a scumbag is a scandal.

If he's 28 I'm just a young fella. Either he's been dragged through the wars or telling a few porkies. Whatever the story he needs a long kick out the country otherwise he needs to be down in Fota with the other animals

I don't know why I thought Romania wasnt in the EU.

Its a free for all so.
He’s Moldovan- they’re entitled to dual citizenship with RO
Was part of 🇷🇴 originally
Same language
Basically same flag
But rough as fuck in parts
Total different outlook to ordinary Romanians,
Lot of criminal elements from Moldova 🇲🇩
Worked in that part of the world a few times
And spent over 12 years going to and fro to Romania( Transylvania mostly)

Beautiful beautiful ppl
( minus the scrotes / scammers that we attract)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼