The official Cork court report thread.

I applied for partial free legal aid in a custody case 17 years ago ( low income) was told yes I may be entitled to some help Then put on a 3 months waiting list to be assessed Court date came up before that so I ended up representing myself Yet my ex ( non European Union citizen at the time got a solicitor within a week) Told them her English wasn’t great blah blah blah Between being threatened by a cunt of a judge (who incidentally was a neighbour in uam car avenue/ Bishopstown at the time ) With contempt I was lucky to get joint custody officially but ended up having my man 5 days Mon each week from a young age Agreed that she’d get the children allowance etc and she agreed that she wouldn’t rape me ref maintenance and she didn’t The experience I had with the justice department union quay was both intimidating and cold V one sided Our little kid was like a football and cos she threatened to take him out of the Irish jurisdiction he was made a ward of court to stop either of us taking him out of the country without first getting permission from the other party So his passport was kept in the justice department for a long long time I sincerely hope any man going through this process atm is treated with dignity and an as an equal in this scenario It’s a horrible experience And the ppl most hurt are the kids

Explains your hatred of foreigners anyway. I thought you were a bigot, turns out you're just bitter.

Incorrect -I’ve no hatred of foreigners Don’t presume you know anything about me or anyone else FYI I worked voluntarily in Romania 🇷🇴 for over 12 years in aids/ TB clinics and orphanages Was on the committee of the largest Romanian aid group in the n of Ireland for years So for a guy who you say hates foreigners Your point fir whatever reason is incorrect What did u do for humanitarian aid in your lifetime?

Incorrect -I’ve no hatred of foreigners Don’t presume you know anything about me or anyone else FYI I worked voluntarily in Romania 🇷🇴 for over 12 years in aids/ TB clinics and orphanages Was on the committee of the largest Romanian aid group in the n of Ireland for years So for a guy who you say hates foreigners Your point fir whatever reason is incorrect What did u do for humanitarian aid in your lifetime?
I took the 20 pences out of the house trocaire box and replaced them with 2 pence. Got loads of sweets with the buddy in the shops . Got some clatter when the auld fella copped it towards the end of lent.

There was fierce value in those 20ps.

I applied for partial free legal aid in a custody case 17 years ago ( low income) was told yes I may be entitled to some help Then put on a 3 months waiting list to be assessed Court date came up before that so I ended up representing myself Yet my ex ( non European Union citizen at the time got a solicitor within a week) Told them her English wasn’t great blah blah blah Between being threatened by a cunt of a judge (who incidentally was a neighbour in uam car avenue/ Bishopstown at the time ) With contempt I was lucky to get joint custody officially but ended up having my man 5 days Mon each week from a young age Agreed that she’d get the children allowance etc and she agreed that she wouldn’t rape me ref maintenance and she didn’t The experience I had with the justice department union quay was both intimidating and cold V one sided Our little kid was like a football and cos she threatened to take him out of the Irish jurisdiction he was made a ward of court to stop either of us taking him out of the country without first getting permission from the other party So his passport was kept in the justice department for a long long time I sincerely hope any man going through this process atm is treated with dignity and an as an equal in this scenario It’s a horrible experience And the ppl most hurt are the kids
Hope you still get those all important days with your little fella and that he’s doing well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brógeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼