The Official Celtic Thread

Well I suppose we all knew it would be difficult to win with Beaton in the middle.

So it proved. Let back into the game with a penalty award that was generous in the extreme. The type of award they get quite a lot. It's cheating... but it's to be expected.

Poor from McGregor at their second. Poor from Yang at their third.

Shoulda been out of sight but we have to be better when there's officials who will give them everything.
Called it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely pathetic, go back to putting up your posters😂😂
It was a blatant penalty.

Called it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely pathetic, go back to putting up your posters😂😂
It was a blatant penalty.
For sheer entertainment it is the best thread on the Proc.

On a more serious note I'd have to say Celtic should be grateful they got a ref who wasn't swayed by the home support. Never before have I seen one give the away team a penalty and disallow a home team goal in such an intimidating environment.

So kudos to you Mr Beaton.

On a more serious note I'd have to say Celtic should be grateful they got a ref who wasn't swayed by the home support. Never before have I seen one give the away team a penalty and disallow a home team goal in such an intimidating environment.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wait till tomorrow when Tinfoil Sound_y logs in

Very funny.

Unbelievably there are people that actually think that.

They obviously didnt get enough attention as children.
Not you as well Minstrel.

Celtic have won 12 of the last 13 titles and are in with a very good shout again this year, we are living in their most successful period of domestic dominance in history and yet the first thing those two muppets harp on about after every match which are invariably victories is the ref is a prick, the board are shite, the manager is clueless. You don't think that behaviour is worthy of ridicule? What will they be like when Celtic go through a trough which is inevitable at some stage? They might actually be happier as they'll have more to whinge about.

Could you imagine sitting next to one of those muppets at a match, you are 6-0 up and all they are doing is whining about the ref, it would be your worst nightmare and you know it.

Not you as well Minstrel.

Celtic have won 12 of the last 13 titles and are in with a very good shout again this year, we are living in their most successful period of domestic dominance in history and yet the first thing those two muppets harp on about after every match which are invariably victories is the ref is a prick, the board are shite, the manager is clueless. You don't think that behaviour is worthy of ridicule? What will they be like when Celtic go through a trough which is inevitable at some stage? They might actually be happier as they'll have more to whinge about.

Could you imagine sitting next to one of those muppets at a match, you are 6-0 up and all they are doing is whining about the ref, it would be your worst nightmare and you know it.
They are Celtic fans and are calling it as they see it. Then you have the simpletons like treehouse, who couldnt tell the difference between Leigh Griffiths and Edouard, pretending to be a Celtic fan one minute and not the next minute. That is attention seeking. Why not call that out as well?

Thought the ref made a few mistakes. The pen for Sevco after the yellow for diving - but thought he gave a lot of frees to Celtic that were soft.

3-3 from 2 up is shocking.

Have to win the home return now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼