the official betting thread.

Had a little look at the shots on target market for these midweek games and a few popped up as value at decent prices.

With the two Chelsea players I'm gambling a bit on Palmer potentially missing out & Chelsea making the game a bit chaotic and dragging Arsenal down to their level. But it's more likely that Arsenal will control the game pretty tightly.

Brereton Diaz v Man Utd (1+ @ 7/5 betmgm, 2+ @ 5/1 b365, 3+ @ 20/1 b365), 4+ @ 60/1 PP/BF)
N Jackson v Arsenal (1+ @ 27/25 betmgm, 2+ @ 6/1 betvictor, 3+ @ 22/1 coral & 18/1 b365)
Madueke v Arsenal (1+ @ 2/1 betvictor & 29/20 betmgm, 2+ @ 14/1 betvictor & 9/1 b365, 3+ @ 20/1 PP/BF)
Darwin v Everton (2+ @ 21/20 betmgm)

For Offsides I like Brereton Diaz (1+ @ 11/8, 2+ @ 7/1 - both Skybet).

A couple of accas, where there's a cluster of players at (or close to) top price at certain bookies

1713882488450.png

1713882714709.png

Having thought about it now, maybe Boyles do drop an extra place or two in the shop. I'll keep an eye over the next week or so. The only reason I go in there is to get the €15 in free bets (T&Cs are you have to do one shop bet to fulfill the requirements) and to see if they have any in shop specials

Same with Paddy, is just to get the in shop specials which are decent at times. And if I was to do a lucky 15 with them for the double odds one winner. I pay cash with that to be sure I get special though, as I don't get it online, so would imagine it would be the same if I used my paddy card to do it.

Ladbrokes give extra places in races too, but they're murder for reducing them, or just getting rid of them completely if the race has a non runner. And offering you 70 to 80% cash out with it. Ladbrokes and Paddy are murder for rule 4s too, while I haven't noticed Boyles doing it much, particularly on good racing days. 365 hardly ever did it either, when I had an account with them. And 365 give by far and away the most and the best racing specials. I miss them 😥

<the bastards, I MADE THE BITCH DENISE>

Anyone have a Geoff Banks account btw? How do you find him? I've heard he is quick to gub despite his protestations on twitter/X.
Boyles were matching places and prices in the shop today anyway so they seem good for it.

So oddschecker have started acting the bollocks. No longer can I browse meetings with the click of a button, now I have to go back to the home page to do it. Also can't get from the say 1.30 at Sandown to the 5.30 at Ayr, have to go to the home page etc etc.

No doubt it's in the extra tools for the subscribers.

So oddschecker have started acting the bollocks. No longer can I browse meetings with the click of a button, now I have to go back to the home page to do it. Also can't get from the say 1.30 at Sandown to the 5.30 at Ayr, have to go to the home page etc etc.

No doubt it's in the extra tools for the subscribers.
Lol, they fixed it. Must be the tweet I sent them. No need to thank me lads, but if you must put a few pints behind the counter for me in Noel's.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼