The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Shure between that and the ManYoo refs we did well not to get relegated tonight tbphwy

All lols aside Bumnal didn't do a whole lot with their spells of posession. The goal aside De Gea didn't have much to do in the second half.

United were far more ruthless with the ball.

Always felt ye might sneak an equaliser at 2-1 but the third goal ended it as a contest.

Everton at home for ye next Sunday before a tricky trip to Brentford. Home win should be a banker but Brentford will fancy their chances.

Ye need points in the bag before that brutal run of games in October

Book a flight and get the fuck outta here boy

Listen pal, this foul language doesn’t belong here, you probably didn’t read the sign at the entrance saying you’re about to enter the Classy thread, so take your drunken behaviour elsewhere.

As for tonight, Bagofshite, I’ve other plans, taking Langer Dan’s mam to Centre Parcs in Longford, you can ask him he’s aware. 👍

On Sky they are all saying the first goal should have stood.
All lols aside Bumnal didn't do a whole lot with their spells of posession. The goal aside De Gea didn't have much to do in the second half.

Always felt ye might sneak an equaliser at 2-1 but the third goal ended it as a contest.

Everton at home for ye next Sunday before a tricky trip to Brentford. Home win should be a banker but Brentford will fancy their chances.

Fair post, United deserved the win and Arsenal were definitely naive.

I’d fancy us for the next two games but yeah October will be rough.

United have Palace away next, not an easy match.

Can’t disagree 👍

Said at half time they needed to translate the threat and possession into goals, they didn’t, ETH played it perfectly (don’t think he has any other viable option at the mo anyway) and his team got it spot on almost every time they projected themselves, fair play.

Ya I said after the last game it's two games in a row we should've been done and dusted by half time and it was a concern.

I agree with the lads, ETH got this spot on and El T was naive at best.

On Sky they are all saying the first goal should have stood.

Jokeshop decision, if you start looking at these sort of challenges the game needs to stop every 2 fucking minutes…like I said, hardly anyone appealed the challenge, the ref saw nothing wrong with it and had to look at the challenge for ever before making a call. It was soft as feck.

If its not that obvious and blatant, don’t over rule it.

Comes in here with insults and a sheer lack of class (even in victory).

It’s definitely a Langer Dan alt ✅
Sorry let me rephrase that.

Arsenal were unlucky lads and on another day the ref gives martinellis goal and we’re under the kosh from the get go.

Ye should’ve had two penalties and even though EtH put Maguire on late to try to even things out for ye it just didn’t work out.

Yere a sure thing for the league and definitely not going to absolutely shit the bed in the coming weeks. Kisses.

Arsenal were unlucky lads and on another day the ref gives martinellis goal and we’re under the kosh from the get go.

Ye should’ve had two penalties and even though EtH put Maguire on late to try to even things out for ye it just didn’t work out.

Yere a sure thing for the league and definitely not going to absolutely shit the bed in the coming weeks. Kisses.

Sometimes I forget why Man United are everyone’s favourite second team.

Cheers for the reminder m8. Top top job.

Sleep it off m8.

Langer Dan and KD can come in here and throw anything our way, they’ve earned that right.

But you seemed to just appear after the Liverpool win, you’re like Rebelsrebel on coke.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼