The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Martin Odegaard :”In my opinion, it’s never a foul. The referee sees it and plays play on.

“It’s a soft challenge and for VAR to come in it has to be clear and obvious. That’s been said a lot of times.

“On the camera, you can always make it look a little bit worse, but, for me, that was never a foul so it’s frustrating.

“I barely touched him, they keep saying this is the Premier League and want it to be physical. I don’t understand how he can go back on it.”

Bang on here, VAR has been an absolute disaster this weekend.

Lol, yeah what's he supposed to say?

'Yeah I went straight thru him, solz about that m8s'.

The guy must have still been dizzy from being given the run around by Eriksen all afternoon.

Troy Deeney on MOTD2 made the point that Bumnal were far too slow moving it.

Id agree. Lots and lots of passing but little chance creation. United were far more incisive in their passing. Eriksen put the ball between the lines and Bruno did the rest.

I will of course in the spirit of being magnanimous accept yere full apology about ye having played no one and Arteta being a clueless bluffer.

Lol, yeah what's he supposed to say?

'Yeah I went straight thru him, solz about that m8s'.

The guy must have still been dizzy from being given the run around by Eriksen all afternoon.

Troy Deeney on MOTD2 made the point that Bumnal were far too slow moving it.

Id agree. Lots and lots of passing but little chance creation. United were far more incisive in their passing. Eriksen put the ball between the lines and Bruno did the rest.

I will of course in the spirit of being magnanimous accept yere full apology about ye having played no one and Arteta being a clueless bluffer.
Fair play on winning a home game and being very fortunate with decisions but realistically you’re Spurs 2.0.

Playing puke football. A team full of unwanted mercenaries and overpriced wingers.
Enjoy your moment m8, I suspect you won’t have many this season.

Fair play on winning a home game and being very fortunate with decisions but realistically you’re Spurs 2.0.

Playing puke football. A team full of unwanted mercenaries and overpriced wingers.
Enjoy your moment m8, I suspect you won’t have many this season.
Drunk?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼