The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

He’s talking out his hole as usual.

It’s been a way better league this season as evidenced by more competition for the top 5 spots. Just cause United were dogshit doesn’t mean it was a poor league.

And using Xhaka winning a league (who wanted to return to Germany) as some measure of Arteta’s judgement will tell you the levels he’ll go to for a “win”. :lol!:

Repeat after me.

'I can discuss Arsenal without bringing United into it'.

You've been drinking the sauce m8, you got it bad. Arteta bad.

8mrlpl.jpg

Agreed. United are brutal so it’s a bad league apparently.

3 teams fighting it out the top, on course to hit around the 90 point mark or a bit less. That’s a very high standard. What more do people want in terms of judging a league as being bad or good?

And two of those threee teams beaten today unexpectedly so the surprise streak is still very much a part of the PL!
It’s been a fantastic season and may have more surprises yet although massive advantage to City now.

Villa and Sp*rs have replaced United and Chelsea which shows that good managers and well run clubs can still get ahead of huge money wasting clubs.

M8, I brought United in to it as you were being incredibly hypocritical as usual.

United fans want to keep Ten Hag after buying a load of shite and collapsing yet are telling Arsenal to get rid of Arteta. Are ye mental?

Blah, blah, blah at least Herb is capable of having a discussion about Arsenal without but but United tourettes setting in.

Its boring. Ye blew up when it mattered. Pretend ye didnt, grand. I couldn't really give a toss.

The likes of you will be acting just as surprised when it happens again next season.

Blah, blah, blah at least Herb is capable of having a discussion about Arsenal without but but United tourettes setting in.

Its boring. Ye blew up when it mattered. Pretend ye didnt, grand. I couldn't really give a toss.

The likes of you will be acting just as surprised when it happens again next season.
I’m not going to waste my time having a proper discussion with someone that just talks shite without any proper reasoning of why teams end up in certain positions in the league.

I said Arsenal will probably end up 2nd and they probably will. This repetitive “shit the bed” lazy narrative is the real boring stuff. So you’ll get the same “United are the worst version I’ve ever seen” back.

I’m not going to waste my time having a proper discussion with someone that just talks shite without any proper reasoning of why teams end up in certain positions in the league.

I said Arsenal will probably end up 2nd and they probably will. This repetitive “shit the bed” lazy narrative is the real boring stuff. So you’ll get the same “United are the worst version I’ve ever seen” back.

Lol, you actually cant give one reply to me without bringing United into it.

*shits the bed*

We didnt shit the bed.

*shits the bed again*

We definitely didnt shit the bed again. But but United....

Its dead parrot sketch time

Arteta is a genius, trust the process, rinse, repeat.

Arteta is just Solskjaer with a Covid FA cup....

Its hilarious that ye blew up again at the merest trace of pressure. Funniest club in football.

Lol, you actually cant give one reply to me without bringing United into it.

*shits the bed*

We didnt shit the bed.

*shits the bed again*

We definitely didnt shit the bed again. But but United....

Its dead parrot sketch time

Arteta is a genius, trust the process, rinse, repeat.

Arteta is just Solskjaer with a Covid FA cup....

Its hilarious that ye blew up again at the merest trace of pressure. Funniest club in football.
Dude, you’re called Langer Spam cause you repeat the same boring narratives ad nauseum. I keep bringing United in to it as it drives you nuts. :lol!:

What’s actually hilarious is that a victory for United this season will be finishing with a positive goal difference. :lol!:

Phil was right m8s. Should have gone for City a few weeks ago. They've been extremely beatable this season too.

Far from the 100 points a season team they were for a few years. Think it would have killed them had ye beaten them too.

They were haunted to get a point at Anfield, so don't tell me Arsenal couldn't have beaten them if they had some balls

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Smithereens

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼