The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Yeah OrchardY, have a word.

Happy with winning fuck all again for the 4th season in a row? Despite outspending every club in the entire world bar two over last 5 years?

Happy shitting yourselves in the league once the finishing line came within sight? Again.

Didn’t lay a glove on Bayern with Eric Dier at centre half.

“Starboy”mock limping at the end of every game ye draw/lose like a spoilt u12 baby.

Fucked out of the FA cup by Liverpool’s minors.

Hammered by the Moyesiah in the EFL.

Has it dawned on ye yet that Arteta just a highly unoriginal pound shop version of a top manager?

The chequebook and tactics of Pep, the touchline antics of Klopp, the charisma of ETH, the playing career of Gary O Neill and the trophy haul of Brendan Rogers.

So STFU u bum

:lol!:

Fuckin’ hell lads!!

Yer asking me to adjudicate on the bumnal / SMC debate??

Too much responsibility for me altogether.
The way i see it is the record books will show that Utd have 2 trophies in 2 seasons under ETH.

Arsenal are in a much better place than anyone bar City but that won’t amount to a hill of beans if they don’t make the final step and win something big.

Keeping the trophy count ticking over during the shit times is key.

The only trophies that count in the bigger scheme of things are the CL/PL.

I’d happily give up the 2x LC and 1x FA cup to have won one more PL/CL under Klopp but it wasn’t to be.

Arsenal binned the donestic cups by putting out weakened teams v West Ham and Liverpool.

Cl or Premier League win > Anything Domestic Trophy + Top 4 > Finishing 2nd Domestic Trophy > Top 4

The CL is a bloated bastard of a competition. Qualifying is one thing but you need to give it a serious rattle if you’re in it. Villa/Liverpool will do fuck all in it next season. Like Utd/Newcastle this season.

If, and its a big if, Arsenal don’t go the next step then the money spent and excellent team they’ve built will have failed as they’ll have added zero to the trophy cabinet since Arteta’s first FA cup.

He’ll be under a lot of pressure to deliver. Can’t stay the bridesmaid indefinitely.

FWIW, I think they’ll win the league next season.

Fuckin’ hell lads!!

Yer asking me to adjudicate on the bumnal / SMC debate??

Too much responsibility for me altogether.
The way i see it is the record books will show that Utd have 2 trophies in 2 seasons under ETH.

Arsenal are in a much better place than anyone bar City but that won’t amount to a hill of beans if they don’t make the final step and win something big.

Keeping the trophy count ticking over during the shit times is key.

The only trophies that count in the bigger scheme of things are the CL/PL.

I’d happily give up the 2x LC and 1x FA cup to have won one more PL/CL under Klopp but it wasn’t to be.

Arsenal binned the donestic cups by putting out weakened teams v West Ham and Liverpool.

Cl or Premier League win > Anything Domestic Trophy + Top 4 > Finishing 2nd Domestic Trophy > Top 4

The CL is a bloated bastard of a competition. Qualifying is one thing but you need to give it a serious rattle if you’re in it. Villa/Liverpool will do fuck all in it next season. Like Utd/Newcastle this season.

If, and its a big if, Arsenal don’t go the next step then the money spent and excellent team they’ve built will have failed as they’ll have added zero to the trophy cabinet since Arteta’s first FA cup.

He’ll be under a lot of pressure to deliver. Can’t stay the bridesmaid indefinitely.

FWIW, I think they’ll win the league next season.
Bang on, Arteta needs to deliver a big one after getting very close this year.

I think we’ll win it next year too, I can still this team go up another level and love him or hate him, Arteta is a relentless little bastard. :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Twig (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Jun 2024 @ 4:45 pm
More info..

Flotsam Magazine Sticker Exhibition

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼