The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Won't happen

John Mullins is a political light-weight compared to Coveney. Coveney might do a Billy Kelleher on it and withdraw from the prospect of serving in the opposition back-benches in a beleagured Parliamentary Party consoling themselves with memories of former glories, in order to have a cushy number in Europe. Stranger things have happened.

John Mullins is a political light-weight compared to Coveney. Coveney might do a Billy Kelleher on it and withdraw from the prospect of serving in the opposition back-benches in a beleagured Parliamentary Party consoling themselves with memories of former glories, in order to have a cushy number in Europe. Stranger things have happened.
John Mullins is not the type to start anything without finishing it through. Single minded would be an understatement. Try and mess with his own plans at your peril. This is his opening gambit.....using the Europeans to build a formal political profile having moved out of multiple semi state and other ventures.

He has a plan.

I wouldn't think so
Sean Kelly still is a huge vote getter
He was only 1000 votes off the quota
last time
Clune who comes from the Coveney stable CSC only got 8 or 9 %
Sinn Fein running two candidates will interesting as they got 11% last time running
the most stupid person I ever had the misfortune to meet (it is still a wonder how she got elected in 2014)

If Covernys goes for Europe he tops the pole without doubt,

Last edited:
Would never under estimate S Kelly met him a few times nice bloke and a good vote getter,but Coveney running would hurt him a lot more than Clune,i think that despite FG being unpopular they could still get 2 seats on a well run campaign. Mullins to run in CSC would be a major gamble by FG but PROC is spot on about him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Bernard Casey and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Spare Parts

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼