The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was i supposed to.mention it when this is the first i saw of it?
James o connor is a langer.

I think hes alright tbh.

Good to get back to you if you've an issue.

Like most backbenchers theyre largely ingnored in the Dail.

Passsscal looks like hes jumping ship to the IMF. Most blueshirts can see which way the wind is blowing.

They should never have saved Leos skin with the medical report leak. I said it at the time that it would do huge damage to them electorally. A hugely divisive and unpopular figure who has stacked his front bench with incompetents who are no threat to his leadership.

McEntee lol

It's the scum that support SF/IRA are beginning to realise that they are not anti immigration.
The same scum are on social welfare and in social housing, have medical cards etc.
They are seeing new arrivals to this country getting aid etc and it is annoying them.

E Ryan flying back from cop meeting to vote on tuesdays motion and fly back out again, rural independents say they will not support Mcentee,
Gavan reilly tweeted if she was to lose there would be an election berween dec 27th jan 3rd

E Ryan flying back from cop meeting to vote on tuesdays motion and fly back out again, rural independents say they will not support Mcentee,
Gavan reilly tweeted if she was to lose there would be an election berween dec 27th jan 3rd

We're in recession.

Sinn Fein if they do get in wont be able to fulfil half of their pie in the sky proposed policies.

Tuesdays motion will be all about roaring and shouting across the floor for social media likes, Sf will say govt are failing to keep communities safe from criminals ,
Govt will hit back, carthy and doherty abusing the guard years ago will get a mention,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Rock Bar, Gillabbey St.

6th Mar 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Stolen (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼